2008 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL2 - Used
700c Wheel - 56cm SL2 FACT Carbon Frameset
Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 10-Speed STI Shifters, Brake Calipers and Rear Mech. Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 Front Mech.
Shimano Ultegra 6750 50-34T Chainset, Shimano 105 5700 11-28T Cassette.
Shimano RS81 C35 Carbon Wheelset with S-Works Turbo Tyres
Specialized S-Works Carbon Handlebars and S-Works Carbon Stem
2017 Specialized Fuse Pro 6Fattie - New
650B+ Wheel - L/19" Frame
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 650+ fork was developed to deliver 100/120mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- 38mm-wide Roval 650b wheels are hand-built to provide the perfect tension and a longer lifespan, while an ultra-wide alloy design allows for higher tyre volumes that decrease deflection in order to provide more stability and increased traction.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- SRAM's S-2200 11-speed crankset delivers all the ease-of-use climbing and descending efficiency that a one-by setup is known for, but what we're most excited about is how seamlessly it interfaces with our exclusive Diamond Stay design and bottom bracket junction to form a smooth, natural, and intuitive ride quality.
2012 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 - As New
700c Wheel - 54cm SL4 FACT Carbon Frameset
Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 10-Speed Groupset (50/34 and 11-28)
Mavic Wheelset with S-Works Turbo Tyres
Specialized Handlebars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle.
RRP £6,500 - NOW £2,500